Monday, June 06, 2005

couple of announcements

First, thank-you to Jennifer for her commment re favorite books not listed. Well, i did write in the appropriate box: List too long, will mention favorites as I go along. But, apparently, the program didn't recognize it as answer. So, a list - long long list - will appear shortly.

My good friend and writer Roberta Allen asked me to post this for her:

Roberta Allen is offering a private 4 session Summer Writing Workshop in Chelsea.
Monday evenings 7:30 -10 PM, June 13, 27, July 11, 25.

"Roberta's exercises and insightful comments on my revised work help me discover what is most essential and true about my writing."
-Elizabeth Smith, Writer & Teacher,Brooklyn, NY

Roberta also teaches at New School University.
For info, email Roberta at roall@aol.com and visit her website
http://www.robertaallen.com

And my good friend and artist Helene Aylon asked me to tell you all that she has to move out of her artist studio by July-end. If any of you know of a studio she can rent - she is willing to share - please let her know. The studio must be in Manhattan. Her telephone: 212-924-4133. Thanks.

I moved to West Palm Beach thinking I'll have a nice quiet life - no such luck, but am not complaining.

till later, tsipi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home