Sunday, June 05, 2005

finally doing it

Morning, Sunday, June 5, and am dipping my fingers in blog waters. I hope to come here once a day, and, on rainy days, maybe more often. Will tell you mostly about the books I am reading, and, occasionally, may vent a little about absurdities, and/or tell you about a bird I saw, or a manatee, on my morning run. Friends, those of you who resisted blogging as I have until now, please reconsider. It's a platform, it's a promotional tool, and it's fun, too. I've said my word.
Tsipi

5 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

Good luck! I look forward to being a frequent visitor!
Adrian

9:58 AM  
Blogger Paul McDonald said...

Your book arrived in the mail yesterday. I'm anxious to get started. I will be in touch.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Patry Francis said...

Glad to see you in the blogosphere!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

So, you've decided to become a blogger. Welcome!

I went searching for your book this week at the local Borders, and unfortunately, they would have had to order it in for me. So, target the St. Louis borders next!

I'll have to be ordering your book off Amazon then. Looking forward to it.

Enjoy your new blogger home!

8:26 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

And how is it a writer does not mention favorite books on their profile?

How are we all to know what to read?

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home